The 2017 Restaurant Takeout, Delivery, Catering Symposium is set to feature speakers from the restaurant industry’s biggest brand names. Speakers include executives from P.F. Chang’s, Fazoli’s, Red Robin, Potbelly, Which Wich, and more. Melissa Wilson, principal, Technomic, also will deliver a keynote address alongside Erle Dardick, the founder and CEO of MonkeyMedia Software, The Catering Institute and Catering Insights.
The opening keynote will address current takeout, delivery and catering market conditions, trends and size, and projections for off-premise sales growth and its impact on foodservice operators.
“Having speakers from such well-known brands is a testament to how important delivery, takeout and catering is to today’s restaurant operation,” Dardick said. “The focus of our symposium is to shift the conversation from whether brand’s should be offering these services to how they can best overcome the operational challenges tied to each.”
The Symposium will be held June 6, 2017, from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. in Atlanta at Georgia Power Company. General admission is $549. (Click here to register.)
Symposium attendees will experience interactive sessions featuring a roster of high-level catering executives who will take a deep dive into the complexity of off-premise. Speakers include:
- Jim Rand, VP, Catering, P.F. Chang’s
- Paul Hicks, SVP, Operations Services & Brand Development, Corner Bakery Cafe
- Tim Kimmel, Director of Off-Premise Business Development, Fazoli’s
- Jackie Kurkjian, National Director of Catering and Backline Sales, Potbelly
- Ed Keller, Director of Off-Premise Sales, Which Wich
- Trudy Jones, Director of Alternative Platforms, Catering, Red Robin
- Gracie Prasanson, Director of Sales, Jason’s Deli
- Micheal Atkinson, Founder, Orderscape
- Mo Asgari, President, MonkeyMedia Software
- Brian Farris,VP, International Operations, FOCUS Brands
Sponsors include MonkeyMedia Software, Inktel, Voice Teleservices, Georgia Restaurant Association, South Carolina Restaurant Association, Retail Data Systems, Southern Champion Tray, LBP Manufacturing, WNA, and the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association.
Click here for a full agenda and list of speakers.