The Catering Institute is hosting a Catering Sales Management Workshop for Restaurants, to be held Oct. 13, 2015, at the Omni Hotel in Dallas. The cost for this one-day event is $479 if registration is completed on or before July 1.
“We are always looking for ways to bring value to our restaurant community and we believe that the development of people through continuing education is the key to creating meaningful and systemic change that will help restaurant operators discover new and exciting revenue potential,” said Erle Dardick, CEO of MonkeyMedia Software and founder of The Catering Institute. “Catering continues to be on the minds of all restaurateurs and food service professionals and we have learned that developing a professional sales organization is key to acquiring more catering sales.”
Agenda items for the day-long conference include:
- Building a sales culture inside your organization
- Cold calling techniques
- Lead generation and prospecting
- Consultative selling
- Buyer types and motives
- How to get your current brand fans to spend more money with you
- Motivating your front line team members to sell more catering
- Using the power of delivery to get more sales
Dardick said there are five top reasons restaurant operators and catering teams should attend:
- Network directly with peers, industry experts and sales experts already having success with growing catering sales.
- Learn a systematic and tested approach to getting more catering sales.
- Deliver more value to your organization by improving your sales skills.
- Inspire yourself to get more catering sales by learning more closing techniques and proper handling of common objections.
- Uncover new and hidden markets for generating more sales leads and prospects.
Click here to register.